We are industry leaders dealing with difficult sites and a wide range of specialised excavation services.
Rock and Earth Boring
- Specialised Contractors in Rock and Earth Boring
Up to 12 metres in depth
Up to 900 in diametre
Rock Breaking | Rock Sawing | Rock Ripping
- Rock and concrete breaking, rock ripping that includes technique as to correctly excavate for rock wall slabs.
- Rock sawing is ideal for eco environments and old structures with it low noise and low vibration.
- We have two Austramac Flashcut Rock Saws with diamond blades 2200RM and 1400RM.
- We also remove sandstone using these techniques for use in other areas for retaining walls or structural walls.
Detailed Excavation Work
- We make sure the site cut is done correctly.
- We prepare the site with laser assistance and detailed trench work.
- The earth is cut from above the desired ground height and then used to fill a hole to desired ground level.
- This method is commonly used to create an even ground surface.
- Highly experienced operators with years of experience.
- Specialise in difficult sites.